Women's Director - Kate Schultze 0437 928 812
Senior womens coach - Greg Cross 0422 316 129
Under 16 girls - Caoch TBA, contact Women's Director for enquiries
2021 Subs OPEN WOMENS
$210 - with $40 discount if paid by round 4 (includes free entry to home games)
2021 Subs UNDER 16 GIRLS - Half price for delayed start to season
$180 - with $30 if paid by round 4 ($10 discount for second child - juniors & immediate family only)
NBUFC Bank Details:
Nairne Bremer United Football Club
BSB - 085 745
Account No - 154213156
Please use your surname, initial and team (e.g. SmithH Ws) as a reference if paying online. A payment plan can be set up but please organise this with the Women's Director prior to the season beginning.
General Information on Womens Football
- Rules, By-Laws and Policies can be found on the the club’s website under 'Womens' and 'Rules & Regulations'. It is a player’s responsibility to read and abide by the rules.
- Pre-season training begins in January and is held at least once per week. Pre-season training is used to build fitness and basic skills.
- Game training during the season is held twice during the week from 6pm to 7pm.
- Games for the Open Women are generally played on Sundays at 1:30pm unless two clubs agree to stage a game on a different day/time (some Saturday Nights 5pm).
- We play a minimum of 14 on-field up to 18 on-field with 6 players on a rotational bench.
- Official club guernseys are supplied by the club for use on game days. Players do not keep the guernseys. Players take it in-turn to wash the team set after a game.
- Players must purchase their own official shorts and socks (available from the Sports Power Mount Barker) and football boots.
- A mouthguard for matches is compulsory. They are available from chemists or you can have one custom made by a dentist
- The Open Women’s competition is part of the Hills Football League. Games are played against clubs all over the Adelaide Hills.
- Size 4 Women’s Footballs are used as the official match ball.
Women's Team History
The Nairne Bremer United Football Club fielded it's inaugural Open Women's Team in the 2017 SA Women's Football League Division 4. The small group of enthusiastic participants at the Come and Try Days ended up growing to a committed team of 22 who played their first game at home against Happy Valley on Sunday 30th April 2017. Whilst Nairne didn't win the game, friendships were forged and a steely determination to learn and improve ensued. The future of Women's Football at Nairne was cemented at that very first game and participation growth is likely to continue for many years to come.
We extend a warm welcome to interested players and volunteers who would like to become involved. Please phone the Women's Director for further details or follow the club's Facebook page.
Come & Try Women's Footy
New players are always welcome. If you would like to come out and have a go with no obligation to sign up, please feel free to come to one of our regular or pre season trainings. Please keep an eye on our website, Facebook page or contact women's director for information regarding upcoming pre-season for 2020.